- We may collect and process the following data about you
Choosing the Right Cleaning Company in Yorkshire
- 24 7 days a week available business
- Best service value for money meaning & choices
- Wholesale eco friendly cleaning products
- Dedicated team driving jobs
- Trusted cleaning provider choice
- We reserve the right to update or make changes to this policy without notice and it is your responsibility to re-visit this page from time to time to ensure that you comply with this policy.
- This website is owned by Yorkshire Go Cleaners
- By using the Website and not advising us in writing to the contrary you agree that we may store, process and use the information provided by you for the purposes set out below:
2. The Information we collect
- Information is collected from you when you register with us, or when you contribute to or use some of the advanced features on the Website. The type of information we collect include your name, address, gender, contact details and other information relevant to the products and services that we provide.
3. Why we collect it
- We collect information about you so that we can personalize your use of the Website, assist your use of it and improve the Website generally.
- We will use your information for contacting you and advising you of the products and services that we provide.
4. Who we disclose it to
We are the sole owner of the information that you provide to us and we will take all necessary steps to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. Under this Act we will process any information that we receive about you in a lawful and fair manner.
We will not disclose your information to any third party unless:
- We are specifically required to do so by law
- In response to a valid, legal request by a law enforcement or governmental authority
- We need to share or send your information to third parties who work with us or on our behalf
- We are authorized to do so in writing by you
We will not pass your information to a third party in another country unless that other country has adequate data protection measures in place.
You may inform us at any time in writing if you no longer wish us to use your information by use of our contact form.
5. Securities and cookies
We will take all necessary and appropriate steps to protect your information both online and offline. If you would like further details of our security procedures then please write to us.
What are our security procedures?
- No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
6. Third party websites
- The Website may contain links that make it easy for you to visit other websites.
- If you use the links to leave the Website and visit a website operated by a third party, we do not have any control over that website.
- Accordingly, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which users have provided while visiting such websites.
- Users should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the Website in question.